Saturday, August 28, 2010


I had the chance to spend the morning with my boy Jason Evans laying some ground work for a new ministry we are calling Engage. We, along with a few others, have a desire to reach out to the college age of Person County. We will start at the campus of PCC and they asked us to come to a student government meeting and training. There are a million other things that I would rather be doing, but this is where the Lord led us. We left a little early to pick up his daughters and enjoy a little subway for lunch. Pray as God leads us on this new journey.

3 comments:

  1. Double LIKE this!! And love the pic of Jason and the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care. I am watching and reading. I'm with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so stoked about this ministry and for brothers like you and jason to serve with! i am just looking forward to actually be in town so that i can get involved with it!

    i'll be checking out the blog as well. glad you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete